It’s the brain, stupid!
Don’t believe me?…… see below
THE 5 STATEMENTS AT THE END SAY IT ALL!!!
I thought radiation resulted in land being uninhabitable for thousands of years?
We all know that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed in August 1945 after the explosion of atomic bombs.
However, we know very little about the progress made by the people of that land during the past 69 years.
HIROSHIMA – 69 YEARS LATER
DETROIT – 69 YEARS AFTER HIROSHIMA
What has caused more long term destruction – The A-bomb,
Government welfare programs created to buy the votes of those who want someone to take care of them?
Japan does not have a welfare system.
( READ THIS SENTENCE AGAIN AND ASK, ‘WHY NOT?’ )
Maybe because they say,
“Work for it or do without.”
These are possibly the 5 best statements you’ll ever read and all applicable to this social experiment:
- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Can you think of a reason for not sharing this?
Neither could I…